Supply, Install & Commission of Refurbished 25 Ton National Crane
The Client, an established Oilfield Service Provider required a 25Ton offshore pedestal crane for their newly acquired project. The crane was to be installed on a MOPU working offshore of Peninsular Malaysia waters.
Rabutec’s work scope was to supply, install and commissioning a 25Ton offshore pedestal crane. The crane, National Crane model OS 105 was a used API 2C Fifth Edition offshore pedestal crane.
The work was carried out as follows;
- Refurbishing the crane in accordance to API RP 2D
- 3rd Party was engaged to verify that all refurbishment works were carried out in accordance with API RP 2D.
- The crane 3rd Party was engaged to witness Load Test of the crane
- Factual Statement was issued by 3rd Party upon completion of Load Test.
- Work completed in 5 months
- The crane was man riding compliant