Rabutec has just successfully completed a service order for Inspection, Testing and Load Test on Pedestal Crane onboard an FPSO platform with additional works on Jib Cranes and Hoists.
Scope of work for the Pedestal Crane includes:
- Crane Visual Inspection
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Wire Rope Visual Inspection incl. end attachments
- Rocking Test
- Function Test
- Load Cell Calibration
- Load Testing and Recertification
Additional Work Performed on Jib Cranes/Hoist:
- Load Test on Monorail Hoists
- SLI calibration on Platform
- Load test for Jib Cranes
Rabutec has successfully completed and delivered a new Service Order to Service, Inspect and Re-Certify a Personnel Transfer Basket (PTB) for an offshore platform. The PTB was successfully recertified and delivered in November 2022
Rabutec has completed a Major Overhaul of 2 cranes located on an FSO; a 12 ton Man-Riding Herkules Crane and a 30 ton Hose Handling Crane.
Scope of work included:
- Main Winch, Aux Winch, Slew Hydraulic Motor Overhaul
- Boom Bottom Pin Dismantle / Replacement with New
- Crane Luffing Cylinder Seal Renewal
- Slewing Ring Bolts MPI & Partial Replacement
- Slew Bolts Torque Check
- Cabin Hydraulic hoses Replacement
- Hydraulic System Flushing and Hydraulic Tank Cleaning
- Load Testing Up to 1.5 Times SWL and Certification
Rabutec has successfully completed a contract for Provision of Manpower, Equipment, Tools and Consumables for Major Repair / Crane Rectification Works on 3 units of Manabe Zoki Pedestal Hydraulic Cranes (2 x 10T and 1 x 13T) onboard offshore platform
The following works were carried out:
- Recovered damaged boom of a 10 ton crane
- Reinstated 10 Ton crane which was decommissioned after boom recovery operations.
- Performed repairs on major components of 3 cranes.
- Performed NDT / MPI on structural components.
- Carried out Full inspection on all cranes, load test and crane recertification.
Rabutec has completed a contract for Provision of Manpower, Tools & Equipment for Life Extension of Cranes onboard FSO.
Works carried out:
- To execute the thickness gauging on both of the crane's boom and the pedestal column for corrosion checks.
- To perform comprehensive site inspection including crane major structural parts inspection, slew gear and slew ring inspection, checking on mechanical parts and electronic control system.
- To perform engine full function test (with and without load).
Rabutec has successfully completed a contract for Provision of Manpower, Tools and Equipment for carrying out Luffing Cylinder Replacement and Load Test after the new luffing cylinder installation.
Rabutec has completed a contract for Provision of Manpower, Equipment, Tools and Consumables for Boom Recovery, Rectification of Boom, Wire Rope Replacement and Health Check of Hose Handling Crane and Provision Crane onboard FSO PUD
Rabutec has successfully completed a contract for Five (5) Yearly Crane Load Test, Annual Crane Inspection, Rocking Test and Maintenance of 250 Ton Crane onboard Accommodation Barge supporting Offshore Operations.
Rabutec has successfully completed Renewal / Refurbishment of Two (2) Units Luffing / Crane Elevation Cylinder onboard Floating Storage Offloading unit (FSO).
Scope of Work are supply of parts and provision of manpower and tools to carry out the works offshore.
Works were carried out in a manner where the crane were shut down for minimum of time to allow operations to proceed where needed. Work was carried out ahead of schedule, successfully tested and without any incidents.
Rabutec has successfully completed Corrective Maintenance service onboard Floating Production Storage Offload unit (FPSO) and TARPON platform.
Rectification works are as below:
Rectification of Luffing Cylinder
Clean tank and hydraulic oil replacement
Annual Inspection and Load Testing
Wire rope Replacement of overhead crane in engine room
Pull test of overhead crane in engine room
Crane Plates Replacement (A2B, Gauges, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
Slew Bolt Inspection & MPI
Winch Foundation Replacement
Winch Pull Test
We are looking for experienced individuals for the following positions for immediate hiring
- Procurement Assistant (Urgent)
- Crane Technicians / Senior Crane Technicians (Urgent/2 Positions)
- Crane Engineer / Crane Services Engineer
We are also seeking out individuals to work on long term contracts with us.
Click the button below for more details.
YEARS OF SERVICE
“Innovative Ideas, Practical Solutions”
We are an Offshore Maintenance & Engineering Pioneer
Corporate Commitments and Philosophy
OUR FACILITIES & RESOURCES
Our engineering and services support facilities include:
- Inventor Pro
WHY CHOOSE US?
Proven Crane & Lifting Equipment Specialist
Crane & Lifting Equipment Services